WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP
When staying at Hotel Østerport, we are always happy to guide and assist you in your needs and requirements. And you are of course always welcome to come speak with us in the lobby at any time. To make it easier for you we have listed below some key phone numbers you may need.
Acute emergency line - call 112
112 is the nationwide emergency number, which must be used if:
- There has been an accident, a serious assault, or outbreak of fire
- There is danger to life or property
- There is urgent need for police, ambulance, fire-fighting, or environmental emergency relief.
The police - call 114
114 is the police service number to be used if:
- You experience or witness a crime where there is no urgent need for police emergency relief
- You have information to the police about a crime or the like
Emergency phone for medical help - call 1813
Call 1813 if you have fallen ill and need acute medical help. Nurses and doctors are ready by the phone to help you or guide you to the nearest emergency clinic.
Copenhagen Pharmacy Trianglen (1300 m)
Nordre Frihavnsgade 3
Tel. (+ 45) 35 38 32 00
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 to 18:00. Closed on Sundays.
In case you need medicine outside normal hours, you can contact the nearest pharmacy with 24/7 opening hours:
Copenhagen Steno Pharmacy (2700 m)
Vesterbrogade 6 C
Tel. (+45) 33 14 82 66
Tlf. (+45) 48 48 48 48
Tlf. (+45) 35 35 35 35
Tlf. (+45) 27 27 27 27